WHO WE ARE?
WE JEHOVAH CHARITABLE TRUST (JCT) NON GOVERNMENTAL CHARITY ORGANIZATION WORKS TO UPLIFT A HUMAN TO A SUCCESSFUL GOOD CITIZEN IN THE WORLD THROUGH OUR CHARITY SERVICES.UPLIFT A HUMAN TO A SUCCESSFUL GOOD CITIZEN IN THE WORLD THROUGH OUR CHARITY SERVICES
OUR TRUST DETAILS
We have below listed documents for our trust..
Our GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
THE GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST SHALL BE TO CARRY OUT URBAN & RURAL EDUCATION SERVICES AND CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC IRRESPECTIVE OF CASTE, CREED, COMMUNITY, GENDER, AGE, COLOUR AND RELIGION LIKE RENDERING VOCATIONAL TRAINING TO NEEDY, IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION TO PUBLIC, PROVIDING GENERAL AND SPECIFIC HEALTH CARE TO THE POOR & NEEDY , GIVING RELIEF TO THE VICTIMS DURING DISASTER, IMPROVING FINANCIAL STATUS OF POOR GENERAL PUBLIC TO UPLIFT THEIR STATUS IN THE SOCIETY AND WITHOUT PREJUDICE IN THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING TO CARRY OUT THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES.
- To provide environmental services and Manpower Services such as creating awaraness about environmental degradation need to conserve natural resources, environmental cleanliness and a pollution free environment by organinsing seminars, quize , debate and publication.
- To establish, maintain and run health club, Blood Banks with donors list, Ambulance services and other establishments for the Social Welfare and Poverty elimination of the community.
- To provide medical care, treatment and protection to persons suffering from defects of vision, hearing, speech, and other ailments.
- To provide medical relief and health care to the physically handicapped and to other sickly members of the public in general.
- To establish, develop, maintain and grant in aid in cash or in kind to Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Research centers, Technical institutions, dispensaries, child welfare centres, orphanages, de-addition centers, asylum, recreational cum entertainment centers and such other charitable Institution in India and abroad for the benefit and use of general public.
- To uplift and give support to the people living below poverty line and baggers
- To establish and run vacational training centres to impart training to increase the employment opportunities among general public.
- To establish, maintain and run scholarships and render other kind of aids to students including supply of book, Stipend, Medals ,Awards , certificates and other incentives to study without any distinction as to Caste, Colour, Race, Creed or Sex.
- To grant assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famin, earth quake, flood, fire etc. To give donation to establishment or persons engaged in such relief works.
- To establish maintain or grant aid for the establishment and or maintenance of parks, gardens, libraries, sports club, waiting sheds for use by the general public.
- To provide meaningful education best suited for the people’s social economical and cultural needs and development for rural and other people.
- To promote leadership among the youth and instil an awarness to be the better citizens of the society.
- To organise educational service for creating awarness among women about their status, rights and previlages and to precure for them facilities.
- To undertake relevant research studies to understand the problem and difficulties of the women, such as widows, agedones, Divorcess, Dowry Victims, diseased and destitutes and in carrying out duties as house wives and also during employment.
- To bring the rural illiterate and oppressed women to the main steam of equality in the society through employment, oriented training imparted by women welfare centres, Tailoring, Typerwritting institutes, weaving and embroidary works and so on.
- To provide irrigation facilities to small rural farmers by depening the already existing wells and sinking new well wherever and whenever necessary.
- To engage the unemployed youth and adults in small scale cottage industries such as gem - cutting and so on.
- To take up the issues of bonded labourers, child labourers orphan and semi - orphen children.
- To provide consultency service for the women and children welfare in all walks of community life.
- To foster and develop contact with other organisation engaged in similar type of working in India and abroad.
- To accept grants of money, donations, subscription, securities, properties of any kind locally and abroad as such terms and conditions may seem expedient for the purpose of running the centre and under taking research and training programe.
- To carry out such other acts as may be necessary for or conducive to the purpose of the objects of the trust and the objects incidental or identical there to as may be decided by the Author and member from time to time.
- To maintain and run Old age Home for old people. Orphanage and institutions for special needs people.
- To establish health resorts, hotels, restaurants, clubs, press, mass media etc
- To provide rehabilitative cum holistic care, pain and palliative care centers for caring terminally ill patients.
- To provide financial aid, occupation, housing, health and social support to transgender humanities.
- To establish literacy, cultural, social activities, by awareness programme, adult education, and also to conduct training and skills development programs such as software development, computer programming, IT programs etc.
- To establish educational and research institutions in all categories of courses including Arts, Science, Medical, Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unnani, Siddha, Homeopathy, Allied paramedical health sciences (Physiotherapy, Pharmacology, Occupational therapy, Nursing, Optometry, Medical radiologic technology, Medical laboratory technology , Hospital Administration and Management, Dental Science Veterinary Science, Microbiology, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Films (Audio & Visual) mass media related studies, Travel & Tourism, Law, Hotel / Restaurant, Administration & Management, Food Processing technology, Bio energy, Engineering, Polytechnic, Business Administration and Management, etc.
- To conduct educational classes, essay competition, exhibition, symposia, cultural programmers, press conferences, seminars etc for all age groups.
- To establish Organic farming, Dairy / Cattle farm, Animal husbandry in Biodynamic agriculture, Gardening, Tissue Culture (nursery), solar energy, wind mill etc.
- To establish productive enterprises such as Agriculture, Horticulture / Pisciculture, Apiculture, Floriculture, Sericulture, Vermiculture, Poultry, Dairy, Small Scale business enterprises etc For improving the financial status of general public.
- To establish Nongovernmental Organization such as self help groups, Chit funds etc. For meeting the financial status of general public
- To establish an organizations, to conduct programmers to create awareness for all community/ Social problems or issues.
- To provide academy awards for the excellence in achievements in arts , science etc
- To aid establish, take over or collaborate with any institution, association or governmental cum nongovernmental organizations projects, activities having identical aims and objectives of the trust for physical, mental, social, spiritual, educational and financial development.
- To promote & establish support & to maintain, or grant aid to institutions for the promotion of science, literature, music, drama, fine arts, for the preservation of historical moments and for the research and other institutions in India & all over the World having similar objects for the benefits of the public and general.
- To establish, maintain or grant aid for the establishment or maintenance of amusement parks, gardens, gymnasiums, sports clubs, dharmashalas, and rest houses for use of public in general.
- To conduct health camps , clinics , awareness programmes etc for the communicable diseases like AIDS, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis etc and non communicable diseases like Cancer etc and other life style diseases.
- To construct, repair and manage the cemeteries and burial grounds.
- To grant aid or render assistance to other public charitable trusts or institutions.
- The trust fund may be augmented by the income from the initial fund and also by donations and other contributions from time to time.
- To invest the Trust Fund either in the purpose of mortgage of immovable property or in shares, stock or debentures or other securities and investments, or in deposits with or loans to any company, bank, firm or any other person, and to alter, vary or transpose such investments, from time to time at the discretion of the trustees.
- To give aid by way of donations out of the income or the corpus of the Trust Fund or otherwise, to different charitable institutions, societies, organisations or Trusts in India & World which may have been established or which may hereafter be established for the like charitable purposes mentioned in these presents or any of them to enable such institution, societies, Organisation or Trustees to start maintain, or carry out such charitable objects.
- To apply to the Government, public bodies, urban, rural, local, municipal, district and other bodies, corporation, companies, or persons for and to accept grant of money and of aid, donations, gifts, subscriptions, and other assistance with a view to promoting the objects of the trust and to discuss and negotiate with the Government Departments, public and other bodies corporations, companies or persons, scheme and other work and matters within the objects of the Trust and to conform to any proper condition upon which such grants and other payments may be made.
- Above all to provide religions needs of the community for getting peace in their body, mind and soul.
JEHOVAH CHARITABLE TRUST STARTED TO SERVE THE SOCIETY FROM 12.08.2016 AFTER GETTING REGISTRATION FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA . WE ARE INFLUENCED BY THE THOUGHT OF GIVING OUR HELPING HANDS TO THE NEEDY COMMUNITY BEFORE MEETING OUR LORD ALMIGHTY. JEHOVAH CHARITABLE TRUST STARTS ITS PROGRAMS FROM PREVIOUS YEAR AND INITIALLY EXPANDED ITS SERVICES BY PROVIDING SUPPORTS TO POOR CHILDREN'S FOR GETTING QUALITY EDUCATION, PROVIDING MEDICINE IN LOW COST THROUGH MAKKAL MARUNTHAGAM , PROVIDING SEASONAL GIFTS, PROVIDING FINANCIAL AID FOR BETTER HEALTH, AGRICULTURE & EDUCATION . OUR HELPING HANDS ARE STILL STRETCHED OUT TO HELP THE SOCIETY.